Download a complete list of our services.
IPO and Non-Deal Road Show Preparation
- Outline, script and edit investor presentation.
- Prepare and rehearse management team with the presentation.
- Conduct peer targeting and investor profiling for ‘test the waters’ and IPO road shows.
- Conduct and prepare for analyst due diligence days and modeling.
- Provide formatting and conversion of road show presentation for posting on company website.
- Update road show presentation, script and other materials to reflect new quarterly results,
new contracts, acquisitions or other business developments.
Comprehensive Program Development
- Assess investment profile, including current activities, strategies, goals, prospects and risks.
- Study perceptions held by institutions and analysts.
- Develop or refine key messages to investors.
- Develop disclosure policy.
- Develop strategies for regular contact with large investors and bank-sponsored conferences.
- Organize procedures and responsibilities for investor relations activities.
- Prepare annual investor relations plan and calendar.
- Develop actions plans to address crises or catastrophic events.
- Define measurable goals and objectives.
- Mapping best practices.
- Analysis of industry benchmarks for profit, operating expenses, capital discipline.
- Analysis of competitive landscape, key players, market opportunity.
- Understanding emerging industry issues, market disruptors.
- Drawing out profit drivers, P&L impacts.
- Providing guidance to intermediate, long-term plans.
- Drilling down on markets, competitors, product lines.
- Provide ongoing counsel on all issues related to shareholder communications, strategic advice
on IPOs, mergers and acquisitions and other capital markets transactions.
- Evolve investor relations strategies in line with changing company dynamics, industry and
market trends and regulatory issues.
- Consult on corporate governance issues and trends.
- Determine most cost-effective use of management time and financial resources relative to
investor relations goals and budgets.
Broaden Sell-Side Analyst Coverage
- Prepare peer group analysis of research coverage.
- Determine additional sell-side targets based on company-specific factors.
- Analyze support provided by current investment banking relationships.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings between company management and analysts.
- Organize follow up efforts to expand coverage.
- Develop and maintain a system to monitor ongoing contacts.
Increase Breadth and Depth of Institutional Ownership
- Contact existing stockholders to determine desired level of ongoing communications.
- Prepare peer group analysis of institutional ownership.
- Prepare list of additional targeted institutions based on investment focus.
- Develop company investor profile for outreach, investor kits, web site.
- Initiate schedule of investment bank sponsored road shows.
- Increase company participation in investment bank sponsored research conferences.
- Develop, plan for, and manage company sponsored institutional meetings.
- Develop and maintain system to monitor ongoing contacts.
News Release Management
- Advise management on disclosure, timing and content issues for financial and non-financial news releases.
- Draft and assist in the editing of all forms of financial news releases including earnings, M&A, guidance, etc.
Conference Call Management
- Advise on appropriate use of investor conference calls.
- Determine the appropriate structure and protocol for conference calls, including the timing,
call accessibility, supplier selection and format.
- Develop consistent approach to discussions with analysts/disclosure issues.
- Prepare discussion points or script and associated presentation.
- Discuss anticipated questions and suggested answers.
- Conduct post-call review and analyze attendee list.
- Draft and direct third-party design resources on compelling presentations for management
to be used for investor conferences, marketing road shows, IPO road shows, earnings or deal announcements.
- Update investor presentation on an ongoing basis to reflect new quarterly results and other
changes in the business.
Annual Meeting and Proxy Services
- Assist with determining the appropriate date/organization of meeting.
- Prepare script for formal business portion of meeting, as well as script and presentation
for informal comments, questions and answers.
- Advise on structuring of proxy issues, trends in stockholder activism and strategies for passage of difficult issues.
- Determine important proxy dates and coordinate with the annual report production process.
- Prepare schedule for production of proxy material and mailing.
Financial Media Relations
- Develop financial media relations strategy.
- Identify key financial media targets.
- Create financial media press kit.
- Develop themes for pitching to financial media.
- Develop plans for responding to company crisis situations.
- Provide continuing advice on media inquiries.